We are currently recruiting for both freelance lead and assistant sports coaches to join our organisation.
Are you passionate about Sport? Do you want to help develop young people through physical activity? Then apply to be a freelance sports coach at Active Fusion.
The position will enable Active Fusion to offer a broader range of activities which will positively impact on the lives of young people. Working with schools, communities and partner organisations, the ideal candidate will help support young people go on to ‘be the best they can be’.
The successful candidates will:
- Have at least one NGB level 2 qualification or a L3 Sports Leaders UK qualification (if applying for lead coach).
- Have a least one NGB level 1 qualification or a L2 Sports Leaders UK qualification (if applying for assistant coach).
- Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and wellbeing are achieved.
- Be willing to undertake further training and development relevant to the post.
- Be ambitious and keen to grow with the organisation.
- Must be willing to travel and have access to own transport.
The position is flexible and can offer a range of options to suit individual circumstances. Our partnership with local teaching schools and other sporting organisations makes this a great steppingstone for coaches wanting to further their career within education or the sports industry.
Active Fusion has a proven track record of promoting from within. Subject to funding and performance this position may lead to a permanent job offer within the charity.
How to apply?
To apply, fill out the application form and send it back to email@example.com
Freelance Sports Coach Application Form – please state in the application form if you are applying for a LEAD or ASSISTANT sports coach role.
Closing Date: Monday 16th March 2020
Shortlisting: Monday 16th March 2020
Interviews: Monday 23rd March 2020
Active Fusion is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all young people and vulnerable adults, the successful applicant(s) will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.